Careers at Kigo Vacation Rental SoftwareKigo is fast becoming the leading vacation rental software provider in the world. As we grow we look forward to our team growing with us. We are an innovative and dynamic company, backed by the experience and resources of RealPage.Inc.
What We Do:Kigo offers a web application for short-term rental professionals (tourism, business trips) and the general public. We provide SEO friendly websites, using templates or custom design, completely integrated with our calendar & booking system as well as comprehensive management software for the vacation rental industry.
Life at KigoHere at Kigo we work hard and take pride in our work, yet we know how to have fun as a team at the end of the day. Working alongside a dynamic international team who love their jobs as much as you do, makes coming into the office on a Monday something to look forward to. Working with us, you can expect great employee benefits and beautiful office space in the heart of central Barcelona. We are a growing company and are looking for professionals that are looking to push themselves to help us do that.
Our current Job Openings in Barcelona:
We’re looking to expand our team with a talented and focused developer to create interactive and responsive websites as part of our Professional Services team.
This position is not just coding. As part of the Kigo team you will be working alongside an expanding international team with a commitment to creating new and innovative websites with an emphasis on beautiful design and sophisticated development.Your Responsibilities:
- Implementing new WordPress themes
- Supporting and developing other CSS based websites
- Scripting to support dynamic functionality
- You will be working closely with our Professional Services team to provide an awesome customer experience
- Experience as a front end developer: CSS & HTML (Expert)
- A desire to be the best in your area of expertise
- That you are a curious and fast learner who keeps up to date with changing technologies
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities
- Have a computer related university degree (Design, CS, etc.)
- To Be Fluent in English
- Developer Friendly Culture – We deploy in one click and run continuous integration
- We focus on results with smart, high-quality approaches. There’s very little overhead here
- We offer all the perks of a big company with the creative mentality of a startup: medical/dental/vision, paid holidays, transportation benefit, stock options, espresso, snacks and more…
- Fun. We love working together, delighting customers, and having a good time while doing it
- Strong work / life balance – We pride ourselves on high productivity without working around the clock
Sales is currently one of the fastest growing areas of Kigo. We are looking for self-motivated, energetic people to join us in identifying and qualifying leads across the globe, researching prospects and closing deals.
We are currently looking to recruit:
Outbound Business Development
Inside Business DevelopmentYour Responsibilities:
Depending on the specific role, you will be expected to:
- Research and qualify leads for Inside Business Development team
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information
- Capture accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in Salesforce
- Consistently maintain departmental standards of quality
- Achieve and exceed defined productivity goals
- Meet all standard company policies and procedures
- Follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume
- Demonstrate experience resolving complex questions
- One year Sales experience is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including a high level of grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Salesforce is a plus
- Posses strong customer service and listening skills
- Fluency in multiple languages is also a plus
- Become part of an international working environment with a strong emphasis on development and personal growth
- Competitive salary and rates of commission
- Office in central Barcelona
- The opportunity to work with a company with a passionate drive for performance whilst maintaining a strong work/life balance
- We pride ourselves on having a team that looks forward to coming to work on Monday mornings
Kigo is always looking for talented and professional people to come and work with us. To read the full requirements for all of our current vacancies and keep up to date with Kigo, you can find us on Linkedin.