“With Kigo, you can book the apartment through the website without a problem, organize your agenda and plenty more options. We recommend Kigo to every person who wants to start a business like us.” Joaquin Tonnelier, BairesLodge.com
Vacation Home Rental Websites – Benefits
- WordPress® websites integrate with Kigo vacation rental management software to easily manage reservations and bookings.
- Designed to get more bookings, faster.
- Easy setup, easy to understand, easy to maintain.
Kigo Standard Website Package – Starter and Premium themes
“By 2020, the travel industry will have the highest percentage of online payments in relation to all sales than any other industry on Earth.” Skift report
Increase bookings with a search-engine optimized website that fully integrates with your Kigo vacation rental software.Our team will work with you to create a beautiful, professional and mobile-responsive website that makes an impact with every guest. You choose the website template and leave the technical details to our professional web development team.Kigo Client Support:
- Project Manager – will assist you with answers during the initial setup and launch
- Email Support
- Phone Support – two (2) phone calls max. 45 minutes each
- Kick-off call with your Project Manager
- Go‐live assistance ‐ support for launching your website
“To ensure your website stands out among the rest, it needs to possess the design features and functionality that will drive in traffic and generate conversions. Kigo websites are ideal for rental agencies because they are optimized to bring in business, while providing automation tools to simplify marketing and management.” 5 Benefits of Kigo Vacation Rental Websites
The Custom Vacation Rental Websites
Websites that match your unique brand and generate bookings. Attract visitors with great, unique design. Tailor the design according to your needs and take advantage of the full force of the Kigo system. Stand out among the crowd. Distinguish your vacation rental business: Attract guests and drive bookings.
Drive bookings to your business with the ultimate tool for any vacation rental business, a Kigo “Custom” website package. Kigo Custom websites are tailored for your vacation rental business, designed to generate reservations and integrate with our powerful Kigo software. The Kigo Digital Marketing team will prepare and create your website, working closely with you to turn your design and ideas into a beautiful and effective finished product, unique to your business.
Kigo Custom Vacation Rental Websites Are:
- Mobile-responsive and SEO-optimized
- Integrated with Kigo’s powerful booking engine and reservation system
- Designed to establish and showcase your unique brand
- Built by a team of website design and vacation rental experts who focus on converting visits into bookings
- Our best vacation rental websites are designed to grow with your business and keep up with the latest in web design trends. If you want to take your business to the next level, this is the option for you.
A project manager to work with you to design your perfect website. We’ll guide you along the entire design process making sure that you are entirely satisfied before any coding begins.
Take advantage of:
The full features of the Kigo system A website tailored to follow the look and feel of your brand Designed to work with all the latest browsers.
Custom Website Details:
- Social media widget – Add your Social Media links to the plugin inside WordPress®; Additional settings to change the icon style and placement
- Menu/navigation/header – Additional layout options for theme menu. Additional style changes included
- Content entry – copy/transfer up to 10 pages of text-only content (client provided)
- Three styled content pages* (additional styled pages are additional cost)- services, about us, blog, etc. *dynamic pages not included
- Style changes – header, footer, menu, homepage layout, search bar – ask your rep for more details.
- Placement of 3rd party scripts (client provided) – cookie script, chat, newsletters widget, YouTube/ Vimeo embed code
- Extra widgets – cookie script, chat, extra forms, newsletters widget
- Site go-live assistance – support while pushing site to live environment
Custom Design Project Includes:
- Designated PM to assist by email in initial setup, answer questions about progress & review for launch
- Three calls with a PM (maximum of 45 minutes each) including a scope/GSM call and review/launch call
Please refer to www.kigo.net/websiteservices/ for more information on the three different Website Service Plans: (1) Starter Theme,(2) Premium Theme and (3) Custom Site Development. All Website Services fees are due prior to project start and are non‐refundable. The Client has the option to extend scope of base Custom Site Development Plan for an additional fee of $100/€96/£81 per hour. You must complete the KDMS questionnaire in advance of a consultation with a KDMS expert. The KDMS team will provide such pricing within7 days after completion of the requisite consultation. Projects that run over plan completion timeline (60 days for Premium; 90 days for Custom Site Development) are considered fully delivered and will require an additional $250/€240/£202 restart fee. Projects start once payment is received and You have completed the KDMS questionnaire or 7 days from the Effective Date set forth in this Order Form. Additional fees for requests outside the scope of the Website Service Plans named above may be required.
Website Package DetailsView Details
Standard Website Package DetailsKigo Digital Marketing Website Packages require Kigo Core Application. Setup fees are due at project start and non‐refundable. Projects that run over plan Max Time are considered fully delivered and will require an additional $250/ €220 / £115 restart fee. A Kigo Client Success Agent will quote additional fees for requests outside the scope of the Plan named above. Self‐hosting your Kigo Website typically requires that you have access to a developer with WordPress® skills. Assistance for self‐hosting setup will require a separate quote. Typical delivery time is contingent on timely responses by Client to requests from your KDMS project manager.
Ready to See What a Kigo Vacation Rental Website Can Do For You?
Read More about Vacation Rental Website Design and Templates
Kigo Vacation Rental Monthly Plans
*Multi-Lingual services are additional translated websites for a monthly fee of $49 / €47 / £40 each (check all that apply): Spanish (.es), French (.fr), Italian (.it), German (.de), Portuguese (.pt).