“With Kigo, you can book the apartment through the website without a problem, organize your agenda and plenty more options. We recommend Kigo to every person who wants to start a business like us.” Joaquin Tonnelier, BairesLodge.com
Vacation Home Rental Websites – Benefits
- WordPress® websites integrate with Kigo vacation rental management software to easily manage reservations and bookings.
- Standard website package is perfect for your growing property management company.
- Website package includes start-up support via phone and email.
- Or use the Kigo Website Booking Widget on your existing website to take online bookings.
Websites for Vacation Rentals – Kigo Standard Website Package
“By 2020, the travel industry will have the highest percentage of online payments in relation to all sales than any other industry on Earth.” Skift report
Vacation Rental Website – Standard Package
Increase bookings with a search-engine optimized website that fully integrates with your Kigo vacation rental software.
Our team will work with you to create a beautiful, professional and mobile-responsive website that makes an impact with every guest. You choose the website template and leave the technical details to our professional web development team.Kigo Client Support:
Kigo Website Deliverables:
- Project Manager – will assist you with answers during the initial setup and launch
- Email Support
- Phone Support – two (2) phone calls max. 45 minutes each
- Kick-off call with your Project Manager
- Go‐live assistance ‐ support for launching your website
- Basic photo slideshow ‐ upload and edit up to six (6) images in the homepage slideshow
- Social media widget ‐ update and place social media widget in the WordPress® account
- Menu/Navigation ‐ customize theme menu options (menu background, text color, hover color, hover text color)
- Theme customization ‐ select from predefined style options, page background color, text color, logo size
- Homepage customization – place available widgets in themes’ predefined areas
- Placement of 3rd party scripts (client provided) ‐ cookie script, chat, newsletters widget, YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Content entry ‐ PM to assist in the transfer of up to 5 pages of text that you provide
“To ensure your website stands out among the rest, it needs to possess the design features and functionality that will drive in traffic and generate conversions. Kigo websites are ideal for rental agencies because they are optimized to bring in business, while providing automation tools to simplify marketing and management.” 5 Benefits of Kigo Vacation Rental Websites
If your current site is working for you, Kigo Digital Marketing offers a flexible booking widget option.
The booking widget integrates into your existing site and syncs with your Kigo account, letting you add availability search and booking functionality with just a few clicks. These bookings are then fully integrated into your Kigo reservation system.Kigo Booking Widget Includes
- Installation of Kigo Booking Widget on your existing website
- Kigo online rent payment convenience
- Matching widget style to branded website
- Match font, background and search button color
We offer two variations, self-installation (support documentation only), or our developers can add the plug-in to your website and ensure it matches your business branding, styles and colors.The process of adding the Kigo Booking Widget will require some web experience, so speak to our team to find out which option is best for you.
If most of your bookings come from portal partners like Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HomeAway, or Airbnb, is your own vacation rental website really still important? The simple answer is “Yes”. Read more…
Website Package Details View Details
Standard Website Package Details
Kigo Digital Marketing Website Packages require Kigo Core Application. Setup fees are due at project start and non‐refundable. Projects that run over plan Max Time (30 days for Booking Widget, Good, or Better and 120 days for Best Website) are considered fully delivered and will require an additional $250/ €220 / £115 restart fee. A Kigo Client Success Agent will quote additional fees for requests outside the scope of the Plan named above. Self‐hosting your Kigo Website typically requires that you have access to a developer with WordPress® skills. Assistance for self‐hosting setup will require a separate quote. Typical delivery time is contingent on timely responses by Client to requests from your KDMS project manager.
Booking Widget Website Package Details
Using Kigo Booking Widget (KBW) requires that the Client have the Kigo Core Application (Plan 1-6). The KBW can be installed independently by the client or with assistance from the Kigo Digital Marketing Services Team (Us/We). If you choose to use the Digital Marketing Services Team the cost is $495. We will install the KBW on your site, match the color and style of the area it will be placed in. This service does require admin access to your site’s Content Management System and/or access to your Web Server (via shell or FTP). Please note that we only accept HTML based websites. It is your responsibility to create a backup of the website prior to Us doing any work on the site. Site backups are strongly recommended in the event that your pre-existing design should need to be restored. We will make all reasonable efforts to blend the Kigo Booking Widget with your existing website look, but you may find ourselves unable to fit the KBW exactly to your specification, due to limited available space etc. In those cases an alternative layout will have to be determined. While we will match the colors and header/footer of the search, detail and booking pages of the KBW, this is not a complete custom website design. If additional work outside of the scope of the Booking Widget is necessary, please order our “Best” website package. *We also strongly recommend doing a website backup before starting the widget installation. This backup needs to be done by the Client.
Ready to See What a Kigo Vacation Rental Website Can Do For You?
Read More about Vacation Rental Website Design and Templates
You might be surprised at the ways a great website helps drive revenue, even if you don’t see it.
Find out if is your current vacation rental website template is doing its job well, or killing conversion rates.
Imagine 3 hypnotic words for your vacation rental website, free list of power words, plus urgency words.
Learn how you can leverage the selfies, pics and reviews from your guests in your vacation rental website design to boost bookings.
What is the first impression of your vacation rental website? Learn how Kigo websites drive your bookings and inquiries.
Find out why a vacation rental website is your best investment for bookings even in the face of constant change and consolidation of listing portals.