Vacation Rental Channel Manager: Airbnb
Integrate your properties and boost your bookings with Airbnb
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Safe and Secure Booking
- *$1,000,000 host guarantee
- **$1,000,000 host insurance
- As soon as the host confirms a booking, Airbnb will collect the payment in full. Airbnb releases the money to hosts once the booking becomes non-refundable.
- Trust and safety tools to ensure you are 100% comfortable with every booking
- Verified guest identity for increased security and safety
- Over 60 million total guests all-time
- 24 hour support, available anywhere in the world
- The opportunity to market your properties directly to business travelers
- Nearly 2 million listings available
No Listing Fee
- Just a 3-5% service fee when your booking is confirmed
- Create listings in just 6 steps
- Set custom prices for promotions
- Guest and host messaging
Disclaimer: As part of this partnership, our customers will have the opportunity to distribute listings in areas with inventory needs. At this time, the connectivity partnership is available exclusively in areas categorized as vacation rental markets at Airbnb.
*Host guarantee is only available in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cuba, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States are currently eligible. Airbnb is committed to implementing the Host Guarantee in other countries and are actively working to do so.
**The Host Protection Insurance program is currently available for hosts in: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.